Fixed fee project packages for LU students!
Note: qualification will be determined during the first 15 min. meeting (free of charge).
For more detailed fee policy, click here.
Our Mission is to provide professional statistical consultation and services to students, researchers, and decision makers in various fields at any stage of their projects.
We offer services to help you in
· Designing surveys and experiments;
· Programming and computing;
· Visualizing, exploring, and analyzing data using statistical software;
· Interpreting and presenting results.
We have expertise in Probability and Statistics, as well as in Operations Research/Optimization, Management Science, Numerical Analysis, and Scientific Computing.
Courses, Workshops, and Seminars in various areas of Statistics and Statistical Computing are offered regularly or upon request.
Our Clients are mostly, but not limited to
· LU graduate and senior undergraduate students in research connected with a project or thesis,
· Faculties engaged in research,
· Administrative personnel engaged in institutional research, and
· External researchers and decision makers in industrial, educational, administrative, and medical research.